Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Template purchased from store  (Read 4233 times)

Offline theskysoblah

• View Profile
Template purchased from store
« on: November 26, 2014, 02:27:44 PM »
I recently purchased the theme mobile store from the abantecart webstore.

It pretty much is totally useless. I have attempted to use support site and its filled with broken links and i'm unable to contact them or submit a ticket.

When I apply it, it only changes my logo and adds slideshow. All other effects are totally missing and everything becomes plain text. I installed using key obtained from abantecart. I currently dont have the theme applied due to it making my site unusable. Please advise if there is any further steps necessary other then installing as normal AbanteCart themes are.   

I currently switched back to html5 one since it the other one makes everything unusable.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 02:29:51 PM by theskysoblah »

Offline markdev

• View Profile
Re: Template purchased from store
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 06:22:55 PM »
Hi theskysoblah,

I wish I had read your message earlier....
I just purchased the Responsive Pet Store Template #576 and am having the same problems.
I have repeated removed everything, the whole domain and restarted and keep getting the same format errors.
If I revert back to the html5, the format returns to how it should be.

Please can someone from support offer some solution to why their paid for templates are not functioning as advertised?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Template purchased from store
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 09:08:45 AM »
Hello.

First of all you need to contact template developer.
By the way what is your AbanteCart version? Do you have any errors (warnings) during install or after template enable?