Author Topic: Hide the Price Modifier?  (Read 5480 times)

Offline Chase998

• View Profile
Hide the Price Modifier?
« on: December 15, 2014, 09:07:23 AM »
Hi!

First, let me say how much I love this cart.  It took a little getting used to in terms of finding things and figuring out the logic of where those things are located.  However, now that I have a handle on that, I find it really fun to work with for my products!

One thing, though - I sell items that come in different sizes.  Under Options, I use the Price Modifier to change the price for the different sizes of product (I use the radio button option).  However, the page displays the price modifier total, not the retail cost of the product.  As a result, it looks like the larger sizes of my product are actually cheaper than the base size.

Is there a way to have each size show the actual retail price and not the price modifier numbers?

Thanks!

JEN

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hide the Price Modifier?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 12:58:10 AM »

Is there a way to have each size show the actual retail price and not the price modifier numbers?

Thanks!

JEN

Hello. There is no way to display actual price.

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 08:59:37 AM »
this may help you ,  we use it without issue.   Just use 'add' in your  descriptor - see the screen shot.   Then when one of the options is selected the total pricing shown.

If your descriptors are long,  you can use a '+' rather than the word 'add'

Offline Chase998

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 10:59:30 AM »
Basara, I wish they would make a way for this to be removed.  It serves no purpose to the viewing customer to know the price is increasing by that amount.  As a customer I want to see the price, not the markup.

But thanks for the reply!

Offline Chase998

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 11:00:22 AM »
Thank you, llegrand!  Not a perfect solution, but it will do for now!