Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: constantly being bounced to the admin login screen while in back office  (Read 3884 times)

Offline nigelt

• View Profile
Version 1.2  fresh install....
Go into back office and try to start customising currency etc, (nearly) every time I select something, I'm bounced back to the admin login screen, have to click login, then I'm taken to the page I was working on..
Have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cookies, cleared cache... nothing helps !
Confused (and starting to get annoyed !).

Any advice gratefully received..

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: constantly being bounced to the admin login screen while in back office
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 07:53:40 AM »
first check your Control Panel Session Expiration

It is found in System > Settings > System and is the first field - the original setting is 120  (2 hours) .   Seems like it might be set to something shorter.
If that doesn't fix your issue,  please post back for additional help.

Lee

Offline nigelt

• View Profile
Re: constantly being bounced to the admin login screen while in back office
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 03:52:22 PM »
Thanks for that Lee, checked and its set to 120, which I believe is the default.
I think it MAY be a problem my end.
I've installed Abantecart to another domain and that seems to be working normally.
The original domain was erroring with Internal Server Error (500) a few days ago, so I've asked the hosting co. if there might still be a problem there somewhere !
I've tried using Fiddler to see what it might be doing, but of course, while its being monitored, it behaves itself !

I'll class this one as a problem my end as I seem to be the only person with this problem.
Cheers for your help though, very grateful.