Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: pending  (Read 5689 times)

Offline keetch

• View Profile
pending
« on: December 21, 2014, 08:58:01 PM »
why are my downloads just sitting there pending?  I have watched the videos, its is set to on order status then completed, still it sits in pending after i have been paid
sue

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: pending
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 12:39:46 AM »
Hello.

Make sure your order status is Completed.

Offline keetch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 09:57:43 PM »
it is set to order status.  Today i got an email from paypal that a customer has paid for their items, received the money but in the admin panel there is no message saying new order, there is no record of her purchase, she shows as a customer but no order history, please help me!!!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 01:50:54 AM »
it is set to order status.  Today i got an email from paypal that a customer has paid for their items, received the money but in the admin panel there is no message saying new order, there is no record of her purchase, she shows as a customer but no order history, please help me!!!

Did you see orders if use paypal sandbox (PayPal in Test Mode)?
Also check this post (possibly PayPal can not access your site)

Offline keetch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 11:55:40 PM »
why am i getting this message?

Offline javarog

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 02:49:53 PM »
I am posting for you too.

I have noticed most folks won't reply back to the post when they found the fix to the problems so I am going to tell y'all what I did..

Using AbanteCart 1.2

Problem : couldn't access downloads after payment, and would not register new order in the cart

1. in paypal standard ( its what I use) make sure your ipn is ticked to on and don't put a return url in the box.. its not needed.
2. Make sure all of your email address are the same throughout the cart and set as your primary email in paypal.
3. Your paypal settings in the cart are set to sale and completed.
4. In settings>checkout set to completed.
5. In the download product make sure its set to completed.

The key I found was the email settings as the paypal uses that to tell the cart what to do,, once I had all of the above configured it all works like a charm.

After trial and error and had all the settings set I cleared the cache.. Don't know if that helped but I guess it didnt hurt

I hope this helps others..

Offline keetch

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 02:52:57 PM »
thank you java we just figured this out earlier today, this has been a royal PITA but glad its fixed!!