Author Topic: Call for price feature  (Read 5008 times)

Offline alevene

• View Profile
Call for price feature
« on: December 22, 2014, 02:17:01 PM »
I've looked at v1.2 and don't see a Call for Price button to avoid listing the price. It's sometimes called a Too low to show, Call for Price and sometimes... Price will show in the shopping cart.

All of these help sales and avoid the manufacturers' requests not to sell their products too cheaply.

Does it have anything like those features?

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Call for price feature
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 02:27:14 PM »
It's there.  On the Product Summary page look for  "block product from ordering" field.  When set to on,  it places a Call to Order button.

If you wish to title it differently,  that is done in the language definitions,  just look for Call to Order in the Translation Column.

Lee

Offline alevene

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 05:34:52 PM »
I just saw this and will make the changes. Thank you.

Is there a way to avoid showing the price until the prospect clicks the price link? In other words, a too low to show tease and "Click this link to see our actual selling price."

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 06:02:17 PM »
in regards to the too low to show -  there is nothing currently within the cart,  and I don't think there are any extensions out there either.  So to the best of my knowledge currently - it would require some coding modification for this to be a function.

Lee