Author Topic: APP Warnings  (Read 3229 times)

Offline javarog

• View Profile
APP Warnings
« on: December 28, 2014, 12:59:07 PM »
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what these warnings are,, I am just having one hell of a time with Paypal configuration for downloads,,

App Warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.0 PayPal Express Checkout Error: Security header is not valid. Test mode = 1. in /home3/keetch/public_html/store/extensions/default_pp_express/admin/controller/responses/extension/default_pp_express.php on line 82

warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.0 preg_grep() [<a href='function.preg-grep'>function.preg-grep</a>]: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 0 in <b>/home3/keetch/public_html/store/core/engine/language.php</b> on line <b>283</b>

Thanks

Offline javarog

• View Profile
Re: APP Warnings
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 02:48:57 PM »
I have noticed most folks won't reply back to the post when they found the fix to the problems so I am going to tell y'all what I did..

Using AbanteCart 1.2

Problem : couldn't access downloads after payment, and would not register new order in the cart

1. in paypal standard ( its what I use) make sure your ipn is ticked to on and don't put a return url in the box.. its not needed.
2. Make sure all of your email address are the same throughout the cart and set as your primary email in paypal.
3. Your paypal settings in the cart are set to sale and completed.
4. In settings>checkout set to completed.
5. In the download product make sure its set to completed.

The key I found was the email settings as the paypal uses that to tell the cart what to do,, once I had all of the above configured it all works like a charm.

After trial and error and had all the settings set I cleared the cache.. Don't know if that helped but I guess it didnt hurt

I hope this helps others..