Author Topic: Paypal Demon  (Read 3637 times)

Offline javarog

• View Profile
Paypal Demon
« on: December 28, 2014, 01:04:12 PM »
Hi,

I have looked this up in search and did what was suggested in version 1.2 how ever I get paypal to send me confirmation of payment but it doesnt register the sale in the cart therefore it wont release the download... I have tried disable ipen and enable ipn both,, I have tried paypal express and then get warnings back in the error logs about Security header is not valid  so I am at a stand still unless some one can help..

Thanks

Offline javarog

• View Profile
Re: Paypal Demon
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 02:47:05 PM »
I have noticed most folks won't reply back to the post when they found the fix to the problems so I am going to tell y'all what I did..

Using AbanteCart 1.2

Problem : couldn't access downloads after payment, and would not register new order in the cart

1. in paypal standard ( its what I use) make sure your ipn is ticked to on and don't put a return url in the box.. its not needed.
2. Make sure all of your email address are the same throughout the cart and set as your primary email in paypal.
3. Your paypal settings in the cart are set to sale and completed.
4. In settings>checkout set to completed.
5. In the download product make sure its set to completed.

The key I found was the email settings as the paypal uses that to tell the cart what to do,, once I had all of the above configured it all works like a charm.

After trial and error and had all the settings set I cleared the cache.. Don't know if that helped but I guess it didnt hurt

I hope this helps others..

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Paypal Demon
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 04:19:44 PM »
Thank you for sharing 
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help