Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Locations Zones Problem for weight based shipping  (Read 3286 times)

Offline Carm

• View Profile
Locations Zones Problem for weight based shipping
« on: January 15, 2015, 05:32:56 PM »
I just have 2 lots of things to do before listing some books & testing the order process in 1.2. This morning (Friday in Australia) I can't get the location zones to show when creating the locations for weight based shipping setup. The only one that has the zones, both country & state, is the USA one that was already installed. I have managed to modify that one to reflect Australian international shipping zones, zone 4 for Canada & USA. So at least I can send to there, but not to my country or others, lol. The countries & zones are all good, I have turned off the countries I won't be shipping to. I have tried with 3 browsers, Firefox Chrome & IE, to no avail. Can anyone help? I am so close to finishing setting up my site, I left shipping setup until almost the last as I thought it would be one of the quickest & easiest parts to do.  :) I have read the documentation, followed all the instructions on what to do, but have had no luck.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Locations Zones Problem for weight based shipping
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 04:07:39 AM »
Hello.

You need to create new Locations in admin-System-Localization-Locations

Offline Carm

• View Profile
Re: Locations Zones Problem for weight based shipping
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 06:28:23 AM »
Thanks Basara. When I read your reply my first thought was that I had already done all those steps & mentally called you silly. Oops, turns out I am the silly one. I hadn't thought to click the Add button in Location Zones to bring up the drop down list of countries & their zones. So I apologise for thinking you were silly.  ;D ;D  I did call myself worse than that, there was at least one swear word said.  ::)