Author Topic: wrong price Custom Listing block and other adding list  (Read 4314 times)

Offline oliver

• View Profile
wrong price Custom Listing block and other adding list
« on: January 20, 2015, 09:32:04 AM »

I don't no why is that happen i search this forum and i can't see any kind of the problem like i have with my price on any custom listing

i tryed some way to make a new custom list but the problem still there some item shows the price*10 and some item just show 10 % of the regular price, it seems like a total caos !

I use 1.1.9 AbanteCart version and it seems no one else have the same problem or no one use "Custom Listing block"
ok
one question

i have added now over 230 items and the shop are in english,german and turkish !
is it ease to upgrade to AbanteCart 2 without adding again all the items manuelly or do i have add all items again ?

would be great if this can be done without adding all the items again to the shop !

thanks

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: wrong price Custom Listing block and other adding list
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 01:27:35 AM »

i have added now over 230 items and the shop are in english,german and turkish !
is it ease to upgrade to AbanteCart 2 without adding again all the items manuelly or do i have add all items again ?

would be great if this can be done without adding all the items again to the shop !

thanks

Hello.
Backup your database and files before upgrade
Make sure your third-party extensions have upgrades (contact extension developer)
Try to upgrade AbanteCart - you dont need to add items again

Offline oliver

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 03:03:00 AM »
ok i will try this
before i upgrade i make a hole backup of my website complett and then i will do the upgrade

eh sorry  if i ask what do you mean with "Make sure your third-party extensions have upgrades (contact extension developer)"

please can you explain a bit more about !

thank you
rgds

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 03:29:58 AM »
eh sorry  if i ask what do you mean with "Make sure your third-party extensions have upgrades (contact extension developer)"

I mean in case you have installed extensions from Marketplace http://marketplace.abantecart.com/ make sure this extensions compatible with AbanteCart 1.2

Offline oliver

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 04:53:32 AM »
i see thanks