Author Topic: how to edite index page content  (Read 3725 times)

Offline saqibit

• View Profile
how to edite index page content
« on: June 23, 2015, 09:02:24 AM »
When I open my website then by default I see the following :

ABOUT US

AbanteCart is a free eCommerce solution for merchants to provide ability creating online business and sell products or services online. AbanteCart application is built and supported by experienced enthusiasts that are passionate about their work and contribution to rapidly evolving eCommerce industry. AbanteCart is more than just a shopping cart, it is rapidly growing eCommerce platform with many benefits.

CONTACT US

+123 456 7890, +123 456 7890
 +123 456 7890, +123 456 78900
 help at abantecart.com
 help at abantecart.com
TESTIMONIALS

" Love the cart. I installed it a while back and use it since when. Some features a hidden, but fun to discover them."
By : Liz Wattkins at shopping-cart-reviews.com " I was working with many shopping carts, free and hosted for my clients. There is always something missing. In abantecart I find this gap to be much less. Interface is very easy to use and support is very responsive. This is considering its is free. Go abantecart go!"
By : TopShop on reviewcentre.com " Without a doubt the best cart I have used. The title says it all - abantecart is undoubtedly the best I have used. I'm not an expert in site setup, so something this great looking and easy to use is absolutely perfect ... "
By : johnstenson80 on venturebeat.com " Will not regret using this cart. All good is already mentioned, I want to add my experience with support. My problems with some configuration were resolved quick. Faster than paid shopping cart we had before."
By : shopper23 at bestshoppingcartreviews.com " Wow! AbanteCart Cart is really a catch! What a nice experience it was for me. I mean, to have all these features so direct, so quick and easy was really essential for my website. I was able to add some features and a cart to my website in no time ..."
By : EcommerceSport at hotscripts.com " Love the cart. I installed it a while back and use it since when. Some features a hidden, but fun to discover them."
By : Liz Wattkins at shopping-cart-reviews.com " I was working with many shopping carts, free and hosted for my clients. There is always something missing. In abantecart I find this gap to be much less. Interface is very easy to use and support is very responsive. This is considering its is free. Go abantecart go!"
By : TopShop on reviewcentre.com
NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

Sign up to Our Newsletter & get attractive Offers by subscribing to our newsletters.
Now I want to change this all how I can do it ?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: how to edite index page content
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 09:12:00 AM »
Hello.

We call them Blocks. You can edit in Admin->Design->Blocks http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/design/blocks/search.html
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:49:17 AM by Basara »