Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Price Based Shipping Extension  (Read 4879 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Price Based Shipping Extension
« on: January 29, 2015, 01:35:17 PM »
Greetings - I purchased this extension, it is version 1.0 - the listing on marketplace says I require 1.1 version to use with AC 1.2 -- marketplace site does not allow me to login nor will it send my info via email - says it does not recognize my email (same I've always used and have received mail from AlgoZone)

I have my license number of course, but need to get this update so I can move site to 1.2 - request assistance. 

Thank you and all the best
Ron
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Price Based Shipping Extension
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 03:50:37 PM »
Ron,

What marketplace did you use to purchase?
If you use older marketplace from algozone, please contact them for new updated copy.
We no longer support and work with this marketplace as we have our own now.

There is no connection between order and new marketplace.

Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 04:15:01 PM »
well ain't that convenient
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 02:06:42 PM »
I am happy to report that AlgoZone emailed me the updated extension after submitting a support ticket.  It was sent right away. 

Just an FYI

Thank you
Ron