Author Topic: Need detailed info on import fields  (Read 9834 times)

Offline nigelt

• View Profile
Need detailed info on import fields
« on: December 19, 2014, 04:33:08 PM »
I've installed abantecart onto a test server and want to copy my live Magento products to abantecart.

Is there a document that will tell me what each import field is / what the values are..

I've created a few products in AbanteCart and exported them so I can see what needs to go where, but things like this....
fieldname
product_option_value_descriptions[0][6][0].grouped_attribute_names

value
a:3:{i:0;a:2:{s:9:"attr_v_id";s:2:"82";s:4:"name";s:5:"Small";}i:1;a:2:{s:9:"attr_v_id";s:2:"80";s:4:"name";s:5:"Olive";}i:2;a:2:{i:0;s:5:"Small";i:1;s:5:"Olive";}}

Could really do with knowing what all that means :-)

Thanks

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Need detailed info on import fields
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 05:20:40 PM »
http://www.abantecart.com/document_wiki/index.php/Database_Relationship

This defines all the tables/fields and relationships.  I am unsure how up-to-date it is,  but I use it for flow  and haven't found anything amiss yet.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Need detailed info on import fields
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 08:12:17 AM »
value
a:3:{i:0;a:2:{s:9:"attr_v_id";s:2:"82";s:4:"name";s:5:"Small";}i:1;a:2:{s:9:"attr_v_id";s:2:"80";s:4:"name";s:5:"Olive";}i:2;a:2:{i:0;s:5:"Small";i:1;s:5:"Olive";}}

Could really do with knowing what all that means :-)

Thanks

This is serialized data for the attribute/value. Do not try to edit this value if you do not understand how it is constructed.
I suggest to use PHP to operate this value with serialize and unserialize functions.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help