Author Topic: adding/viewing Customer address from Admin side..  (Read 3366 times)

Offline srqm

• View Profile
adding/viewing Customer address from Admin side..
« on: March 03, 2015, 12:47:03 PM »
I just installed this software and it seems to me a glaring omission, so I assume something isn't configured properly.
When I add a customer from the admin side, there is no option to add a mailing address. What? Really? YES! Really!

When I export the data, no mailing address gets exported. For a guy who wants to import a client list ALONG WITH  mailing addresses, there doesn't seem to be a way to do so?

So the question is, why can't I add or view a customer address from the admin side? It's seems sort of odd not to have that feature immediately available. I'm guessing it is something I have to turn on somehow? Or else use a different software package, because, well come on... It should be considered a given that it is necessary.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: adding/viewing Customer address from Admin side..
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 12:46:45 AM »
Hi.

When you create new customer profle from Admin there is an option to add as many addresses as You want.
Fill basic customer's data (login, name, password, customer group) and click save the next stage is Add New Address
Did you ever try to add new customer  ;)?