Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: clone AbanteCart v1.2.1 template using v1.2 developer tool erro  (Read 7607 times)

yonghan

Hi admins, I'm using the developer tool v1.2.0 to clone default template. There are no error on the cloning process, but when I want to use it. I got this error:

Code: [Select]
AbanteCart core v.1.2.1 No layout found for page_id/controller 2::pages/index/home! in <b>E:\xampp\htdocs\ab2\core\engine\layout.php</b> on line <b>135</b>
Are there any extra steps that I need to do? Thanks

yonghan

Re: clone AbanteCart v1.2.1 template using v1.2 developer tool erro
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 09:25:39 AM »
Hi admins, just found out what's causing the error. It's because the layout.xml was not installed. I checked the pages_layouts,layouts and block_templates tables and they are not updated with the new data. Thanks

Offline sim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 11:36:24 PM »
I'm using the developer tool v1.2.0 to clone default template in abantecart version 1.2.1. There are no error on the cloning process, when me click save layout xml , it show not found...

Offline alexandru87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 12:18:47 PM »
I'm using the developer tool v1.2.0 to clone default template in abantecart version 1.2.1. There are no error on the cloning process, when me click save layout xml , it show not found...
Try more than once and clear your cache that worked for me in 3 attempts