Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Adsense module  (Read 7285 times)

Faster

Adsense module
« on: September 21, 2011, 10:40:59 AM »
Hello guys!!
My new AbanteCart Cart Shop needs adsense module.
Anybody Know when i can find this module or who can develop it
Thanks

Offline James

• View Profile
Re: Adsense module
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 01:32:30 PM »
Right now even i havent seen any Adsense module, However you could try this option out, which is what i do.

Go to admin section as follows
1. Admin -> Design -> Blocks -> (Top right you will see a insert icon use that to add a block)
1.1 Select block type as html, select if you want to use default wrapper (try both with and without, whatever appeals you,  you can use that)
1.2 In the custom block content select the source option on top left, and just copy paste your adsense content. and align it as per your requirment.
1.3 Go to Layout  under the same Designs tab, and on the top left select the page you want to add the ad that you created just now.
1.4 Select the location, and add the recently created add block there, to the location you want and save it.

:) Hope this helps for now
echo $james;

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 07:04:21 PM »
Very good comment James. There is a reason we have designed system to handle HTML block, so you can have flexibility in meantime.

We anticipate to have more custom blocks in terms of extensions built to support more features. 

One feature that is coming in next release will allow building custom listing blocks to list any data in the cart (products, categories, etc)
Sorry to go off the topic :)
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline James

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 12:44:50 AM »
Thats Cool AbanteCart,

I am sure you guy's are really working hard on this product :) infact our whole team loves each bit of AbanteCart. :)

Anxiously waiting for the next release :)
echo $james;

Faster

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 07:38:04 AM »
Thats Cool AbanteCart,

I am sure you guy's are really working hard on this product :) infact our whole team loves each bit of AbanteCart. :)

Anxiously waiting for the next release :)

Yes you right!
AbanteCart is great!

p.s. Thanks for AdSense solution.