Author Topic: Great Complements From a Customer  (Read 4361 times)

Offline Gordon Taylor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Natural Handcrafted Soaps
Great Complements From a Customer
« on: May 06, 2015, 03:09:41 PM »
We recently opened our shop online, and we also distribute our wares locally, which is leading to more sales from the web-store.

I got one of the nicest compliments today from a customer when I was visiting one of the locations to re-stock.

She said:

"I love your soaps and I went to your website to buy more, because you don't have all the types in the store. Since we live in a remote area (our little town is 60 miles from the nearest mall) I do most of my shopping online.

I've gotta tell you that your store not only looks great but it was the one of the easiest purchases I've made online. Checkout was a breeze (I'm using stripe) and the order confirmation was immediate! I'll be back many, many times."

I'm thrilled she loved our soaps, we've been selling them locally for years, but it was her comments about the ease of shopping and checkout that really made me glad I chose AbanteCart Cart as my eCommerce platform.

Thank you guys, for developing such a great platform ... it's only going to get better from here!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 03:11:23 PM by Gordon Taylor »

Offline Advisor

• View Profile
Re: Great Complements From a Customer
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 02:29:25 PM »
Nice to read these stories... shows how well Abantecard works regarding customer experience

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Great Complements From a Customer
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 02:49:25 PM »
We love customers  ;)
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett