Author Topic: adding downloads in most current version of Abantecart  (Read 3752 times)

Offline bubblegumweb

• View Profile
adding downloads in most current version of Abantecart
« on: May 12, 2015, 05:55:00 PM »
Hi all,
I have a problem since upgrading my abantecart to the most current version in adding downloads. I go through the process of adding a download right up to the bit where it says add image url or resource html. Now when I had version 1.9 I could easily add the downloads, but on this current version it just will not add the html url resource no matter what I try I just can not get it to add the download link. I have looked everywhere for some sort of video tutorial on adding downloads for the most current version but can not find any. Can anyone help me with advice?.   Here is my full process of adding a download link and file. I create a new download and fill in all correct information:  then I click on (resource) with the blue sphere and cross in it. The I go add image URL or resource HTML which then I type in the location of the zip file and then give it a name and then click save. The I am brought to a new window with the heading RESOURCE LIBRARY. and an option to SAVE AND LINK. when I click the link it takes me back to the create download section with the option to save but in the resource file at the top it has a logo in it that says DOWNLOAD. I click save but the download I created is always showing as colour RED to say download not linked?  HELP PLEASE!!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: adding downloads in most current version of Abantecart
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 07:10:59 AM »
Hi. Do you have related errors in the AbanteCart error log?