Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Admin page not showing  (Read 5009 times)

Offline bubblegumweb

• View Profile
Admin page not showing
« on: May 17, 2015, 02:05:50 PM »
Hi all,
I have recently had to restore my server from a March 2015 backup and upon completion my website is up and running but when I go to the admin page to login it is just showing a blank page, no login box. Now my server people have sent me an email saying server restore was successful and also added this comment in the email "note that if the restored website(s) is not working properly or even opens completely different site, - this is normal, and you don't need to worry. This is due to a new IP assigned to the site and it will start working normally in several hours."

I am hoping this is why I do not see a login page. Could anyone put my mind at ease and maybe this is why I do not see any login page?

Regards

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Admin page not showing
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 07:35:55 PM »
If you see white blank page, your site has some error. Check what you see in the AbanteCart and server log
http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,834.0.html

Post log extract in here.
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett

Offline bubblegumweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 03:00:05 AM »
Hi,
thanks for the reply. I have managed to sort the problem. there was some error in the core files. I now have admin page back open.

Regards

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 12:51:13 PM »
Hi,
thanks for the reply. I have managed to sort the problem. there was some error in the core files. I now have admin page back open.

Regards

Feel free to share the problem you discovered and solution you applied.
This can help us to improve AbanteCart and others, if they encounter the same issue. 
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline bubblegumweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 02:43:00 PM »
Hi all,

To rectify my problem of not seeing my Abantecart admin login page as it was just a blank white screen on the 1.1.9 version, I simply uploaded the contents of the core folder from my pc to replace the core folder contents of my Abantecart 1.1.9 on my server and all worked just fine again. Hope this helps anyone else out with the same problem.

Regards