Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Add to cart question  (Read 4857 times)

Offline AlexGraphicD

• View Profile
Add to cart question
« on: May 27, 2015, 04:03:41 PM »
I noticed that when I add a product to cart, the page takes me to the product information and if I want to buy another product I have to press the back button or the categories men to buy another product. Is there a way, so when I click "Add to cart" to stay on the same page?

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Add to cart question
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 04:07:18 PM »
I think this is what you are looking for - it's a settings thing.

Same Page Add To Cart : This will enable AJAX add to cart feature. Product can be added to cart without redirecting to cart page. Note: this feature working only for products without options.http://www.abantecart.com/ecommerce-documentation/admin-user-manual/system/settings/checkout

Offline AlexGraphicD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 04:24:30 PM »
Oh, yeah. Now I noticed I clicked on products that had options that's why I changed page.

But, isn't there a way so that even if a product has options to somehow stay on the same page regardless? Or that's not possible in any e-commerce platform?

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 04:49:58 PM »
Not that I am aware of for the options.   That is a question for the Admins who write the code :) You've gone past my knowledge base.

If they don't respond here in a day or so, maybe make an new post about the options part -  or make a suggestion on the features part of the board.