Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: cookie session time for uncompleted orders  (Read 4084 times)

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
cookie session time for uncompleted orders
« on: June 10, 2015, 05:26:46 PM »
I have one site  that is having an issue with customers and not being able to delete cart items.   There is a persistency of the session cookies for items in a cart that remain when they close the browser (and often don't log out),   

If they remove an item, leave the cart for some reason.   Go back to the site an hour later,  the "removed" item is still in the list.   

What is the length of time for cookie in this operation?   Where would I set it to be lesser?  Is there any other way to "force" and update of a session?

Thanks
Lee

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: cookie session time for uncompleted orders
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 04:51:11 AM »
Once we catch similar issue but with adding product https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/issues/120  :o It is very rare

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: cookie session time for uncompleted orders (still needing help)
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 12:18:32 PM »
Okay,  I have looked at the github -  but clearing the browser manually of all cookies and cache does NOT solve the problem

It is in the cart pages,  and it will not clear.  This is on 4 different customers for this site.
What I would like to do is clear the db manually but I am not entirely sure where the "incomplete"  order information is held

If you can tell me the db table(s) for that,  perhaps I can remedy this.
Thanks
Lee