Author Topic: Product Image remains after changed  (Read 7583 times)

Offline RobinA

• View Profile
Product Image remains after changed
« on: June 18, 2015, 11:09:01 PM »
Hello All,
I have a problem with images. First.  If I unlink an image from within the admin area and add a new image, it looks good there but when I go to the front end and try to view the product, the new image appears for a split second then the old image appears.  It changes back if I select something in the options area or the quantity.

Also, on all of the images I added to the cart, the size of the image does not change when selected or when I hoover over them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Robin

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Product Image remains after changed
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 06:04:45 AM »
Hello All,
I have a problem with images. First.  If I unlink an image from within the admin area and add a new image, it looks good there but when I go to the front end and try to view the product, the new image appears for a split second then the old image appears.  It changes back if I select something in the options area or the quantity.
Make sure you have not images uploaded to the option values (in admin product edit page locate Options Tab and check option values media). Also please post URL

Also, on all of the images I added to the cart, the size of the image does not change when selected or when I hoover over them.
Why it should change?

Offline RobinA

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 11:42:08 AM »
Basara,
Thank you for your response.  You are correct. That is exactly where the problem was.  I guess you can note it as an "ID Ten T" error (ID10T).  I placed the other image in the options and forgot about it.

Concerning the image size.  What I was trying to say is that when I view a product, it does not ZOOM in when the mouse is placed over it.  Do I have to create a small image and a very large or the cart is supposed to do that?

Robin

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 03:06:51 AM »
Concerning the image size.  What I was trying to say is that when I view a product, it does not ZOOM in when the mouse is placed over it.  Do I have to create a small image and a very large or the cart is supposed to do that?

Robin

No you dont need to create small image. Upload one large image, AbanteCart create small images where needed and zoom it on product page

Offline lyndyonline

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 02:58:24 AM »
Hi Basara

Could you advise me how can I  add images on the Option Values as they seems be no way for me to  do so?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 03:14:09 AM »
Hi.

First save option value. After save you will able to upload images

Offline lyndyonline

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 10:28:54 PM »
Hi Basara.

Got it!! Thank you!

Offline moebius

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 01:11:04 AM »
Ok, I'm guessing this fix was leftover from a previous version, as I don't have anything close to looking like that in the current 1.2.4.
Is there a way to do that in the latest release that I'm just missing, or was it removed?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2015, 03:03:36 AM »
Ok, I'm guessing this fix was leftover from a previous version, as I don't have anything close to looking like that in the current 1.2.4.
Is there a way to do that in the latest release that I'm just missing, or was it removed?

You did not see option or image upload icon?

Offline moebius

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 01:04:04 AM »
No, not for the individual options (I can upload multiple images to the items themselves).  Is it perhaps unique only to certain types of options? (most of mine are radio, some are select)
Thanks!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 02:31:23 AM »
Please post screenshot with problem

Offline moebius

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2015, 12:33:38 AM »
ok, color me embarrassed. 
I didn't realize that I could expand the selection... and voila! there it was... sorry.....