Author Topic: Coupons Total amount getting auto-changed to 1.00  (Read 5792 times)

Offline pramodgsk

• View Profile
Coupons Total amount getting auto-changed to 1.00
« on: July 01, 2015, 03:12:13 PM »
Hai All,

I have come across an error with the coupons in upgraded version of AbanteCart cart ( from 1.1.9 to 1.2.2 ) the issue is when we create a discount coupon with all required fields and save, everything works perfectly but when you open the created coupon and edit any of the "Uses Per Customer" or "Uses Per Coupon" fields and save it the "Total Amount" field (sub-total minimum to be reached) automatically saves itself as 1.00 irrespective of whatever values you have saved before edit.

which means if I had saved a coupon with 1000.00 as total amount for a specific coupon to be applicable post edit and save that total amount will automatically be converted to 1.00 I am not sure if anybody else have encountered this error but I am getting this error.

Please look into this issue as it can wreck loses to the store owners if unnoticed.

Thanking You,
Regards,
Pramod

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Coupons Total amount getting auto-changed to 1.00
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 03:09:32 AM »
Hello

You found bug. I report it to the AbanteCart bug tracker https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/issues/162
Thank you and please wait for fix  :)

Offline pramodgsk

• View Profile
Re: Coupons Total amount getting auto-changed to 1.00
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 12:09:20 PM »
Thanks for the prompt response.

Regards,
Pramod

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!