Author Topic: Unable to Change or Upload Images  (Read 5408 times)

Offline vimal

• View Profile
Unable to Change or Upload Images
« on: July 16, 2015, 05:38:01 PM »
Dear Sir / Madam,

I just installed Abantecart on my site.

When I try to change logo by going to settings >appearance>template>edit, I get the following message:

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /eshop/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request"

And when I close that message, I see a screen which shows text "Store Logo:". But there is no select box to find the file and change the images. The same goes for change "Icon:" row. Here also there is no file select box.

Please advice. (See attached images for details).

Thanks,

VIMAL

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to Change or Upload Images
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 06:00:11 AM »
kdeepak1226  please do not spam.

One question = one topic.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I just installed Abantecart on my site.

When I try to change logo by going to settings >appearance>template>edit, I get the following message:

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /eshop/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request"

And when I close that message, I see a screen which shows text "Store Logo:". But there is no select box to find the file and change the images. The same goes for change "Icon:" row. Here also there is no file select box.

Please advice. (See attached images for details).

Thanks,

VIMAL

The message "You don't have permission" mean you need to check file/folder permissions for AbanteCart files
check this http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,1828.msg7305.html#msg7305