Author Topic: where is the user login label ?  (Read 4497 times)

Offline ftruffault

• View Profile
where is the user login label ?
« on: July 25, 2015, 11:26:12 AM »
Hi,
Where can i find the user login label used in the customer subscription form ?
Every fields (name, adress,...) have their own label, except the user login field
(I'm using an AbanteCart translation module, by the way).

Thanks

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: where is the user login label ?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 01:03:16 PM »
look in the system > settings > language definitions

type in  "login name"  in the field box under translation.   that will give you all the places that is used.

the one you want for the registration page  is in the block  account_create   and key is entry_loginname

If you are using the database directly -  it is the language_definitions table,  and the translation equivlence is language_value

Offline ftruffault

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 05:40:45 AM »
Thank you. I've found the language_value in the database, i've changed it, i've flushed  the cache, but nothing is happening. I've even disabled the translation module. Nothing. It's like all my database translations are not reflected in the storefront. What' s wrong ?
Also the account_create block does not appear in my block list in the admin panel, just an "account" block. And when i click on this account block no entry_loginname option is displayed. Any suggestion will be much apreciated.

Offline ftruffault

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 06:10:07 AM »
I've found it. I finally selected all languages in Languages Definitions. i searched for account_create block. Then i selected "All languages" at the top, edited "entry_loginname", and add my own translation. I have my translation now displayed in the storefront. I think this could be of some help for people using a translation module. Thanks.