Author Topic: Payment Development Extension  (Read 4610 times)

Offline devashikka

• View Profile
Payment Development Extension
« on: August 01, 2015, 01:24:56 PM »
Hi,
I am still a newb trying to be successful with your help.
I m working hard on payment gway in India solution implantation in AC of my choice and economical to my business.
I understand you give now Stripe/PayPal extn as prompt in 1.2.3 on admin screen. That is really good. Unfortunately these two does not go well in India for certain policy/tx type reasons. After few study I found fundamentally very pg vendor integration require some key, salt, order parameters, success n failure redirection files.
Can AC team come up with mandate fields/attributes in admin area where, users can just key in their choice of pg integration parameter and you generate the code? Since most of them(pg vendors) follow standard, it should be easy for tech authors like you to generate a code for your MVC. This will help in avoiding human errors especially with power type users who are less technical.
This will not only help reduce dev suport overhead (as you have come up with dev extn) but also help you in delivering both popular pg extn(which may not be needed in future if my suggestion is valid and works for you) and at the same time help people like me to define their suitable ones( including that of stripe/PayPal)
I hope my thought of automation of script generation for pg dev extn qualify your goal of open community.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Payment Development Extension
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 02:28:43 AM »
Hello.

All Payment gateway have different API so no possible to generate code for payment in few clicks. Usually Payment Gateways have developer documentation with how to integrate payment with examples

Offline devashikka

• View Profile
Re: Payment Development Extension
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 05:12:41 AM »
I agree, my bad.