Author Topic: Cannot add products to cart (no link)  (Read 6387 times)

Offline snapchris

• View Profile
Cannot add products to cart (no link)
« on: August 08, 2015, 01:48:14 PM »
I cannot add any products to my cart. There is no link on the "add to cart" button. It look like this www.website.com/# How can I fix this. thank you!

Offline snapchris

• View Profile
Re: Cannot add products to cart (no link)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 01:55:16 PM »
Nothing is working. Customers cant log in or checkout.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 03:04:41 PM by snapchris »

Offline snapchris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 03:07:51 PM »
I would just reinstall everything but I cant even get a backup to work. It either times out or shows a white page and no backup. Setting are all the same from original install.

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 04:05:32 PM »
did you make a new install? and then what did you do with your database?

The system uses a security encryption feature.   If you did not change your config file to the original encryption keys,  any passwords for log on will not work in the new install.

Please tells what steps you have taken to make a new install and we will try and help you get back in sync.

And it looks like your settings in your database has an incorrect url -  as that link you show isn't an abantecart storefront

Offline snapchris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 07:04:39 PM »
I didnt reinstall anything. This is the same install from the beginning of July. One day a bunch of product pictures got changed back to demo images, my forms got changed and some blocks got reactivated. I dont know how any of this happened. I managed to manually fix the images and the forms and deactivated the blocks. Now the add to cart link doesnt work and login doesnt work. If I request a new password, Ill receive one in email but it wont work when I try to login. Im not too concerned about the login but I need to get the cart back working again. Here is the URL of the site if you wish to look http://www.customshred.com
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 07:10:18 PM by snapchris »

Offline snapchris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 07:27:24 PM »
From Log

2015-08-07 4:56:07 - database error: AbanteCart core v.1.2.3 Error:
SELECT se.`key`, se.`value`, st.store_id
FROM ehly_settings se
RIGHT JOIN ehly_stores st ON se.store_id=st.store_id
LEFT JOIN ehly_extensions e ON TRIM(se.`group`) = TRIM(e.`key`)
WHERE se.store_id = 0 AND st.status = 1 AND e.extension_id IS NULL in <b>/public_html/core/database/amysqli.php</b> on line <b>105</b>

Offline snapchris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 09:55:25 PM »
I switched my store application. This is just too buggy and very unreliable for me.

yonghan

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 10:43:40 PM »
So sorry to hear that you leave this cart.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2015, 02:39:28 AM »
One day a bunch of product pictures got changed back to demo images, my forms got changed and some blocks got reactivated. I dont know how any of this happened.

I am sure someone access your site or MySQL database via hosting panel and run old backup or CSV import. Demo images and forms can not appear/disappear accidentally  :-X

Offline ArcherData

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2016, 08:51:46 AM »
I have been trying to address this issue for a whole day and this worked for me:

When DNS was set up on my domain, I wass forced to choose a primary domain between www . domain . com and domain . com. I chose www . domain . com and cPanel aliased domain  .com to it.

However, when I set up AbanteCart, in Admin > System > Store Details > Store URL, I used domain . com. When I changed it to www . domain . com everything worked as it should.

So, make sure the URL for the store is the same as the domain used in the setup of the control panel.