Author Topic: Can someone help me with this issue?  (Read 4220 times)

Offline sylvially

• View Profile
Can someone help me with this issue?
« on: August 14, 2015, 03:31:40 AM »
I have used paypal as my payment option for a long time and gonna to use paypal for all the purchase here. However, for a short time I changed my primary email address on the PayPal website.i also changed it in vb. now that my email is working again I changed it back.Now most of my recurring payments are failing and in the log I get Authentication failure.The failing payments are trying to use the other email address. I tried repair/update tables related to this with no luck. Can someone help me with this issue? Otherwise,i am forced to choose another payment option, can anyone recommend one for me? my ****** use! ! ! I found one on google---epay global payment(epay.com), it's said that it's free to pay and get paid via epay, at the same time, we can get paid in the form of commission from their referral program. Who has tried this? Any feedback is welcomed to share here. As an aside, payza is not my concern due to the poor experience.

Offline webdevmerc

• View Profile
Re: Can someone help me with this issue?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 09:48:26 AM »
I use Stripe which is like Paypal, but according to all I've read, more business focused and friendly.  I see many larger businesses using it as well and there is no monthly merchant account fees.

There is also an Abantecart extension.  Please note that the extension is pretty basic with info, but my testing seems to show it working so far...

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Can someone help me with this issue?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 11:09:11 AM »
Just a bit of an FYI,  Stripe doesn't allow business based in all countries just yet.  Here's there link to see where they do work.

https://support.stripe.com/questions/what-countries-does-stripe-support

Additionally,  we are using Stripe (US based company)  and it works quite well.

Lee