Author Topic: Why can't i see images such as store logo and icon from settings > appearance  (Read 4900 times)

Offline muj

• View Profile
Just installed and changed store logo and icon by replacing appropriate files from file manager. But the problem is can't see images such as store logo and icon from settings > appearance. No way of changing them from this page!

This behavior is same for Paypal extension's configuration page. Storefront icon and add company logo images on Paypal extension's configuration page is not visible. So no way of placing own logo!

I have done all chmod permissions and using chrome. See the images and highly appreciate if someone can help me solving this issue.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 11:52:59 AM by muj »

Offline muj

• View Profile
OK thanks for those who viewed my post.

Now suddenly I saw the problem got solved itself. The only thing I noticed that could have solved the problem is because I ran cclener to clean my PC. In that process perhaps browser cache has been cleaned.

Now my site logo is appearing when I click the edit button of the Default Template in Settings >  Appearance

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Take a note some browser addons may block this too. I mean addons like Adblock etc