Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: can't add product to shopping cart in chrome  (Read 13845 times)

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: can't add product to shopping cart in chrome
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 06:22:39 AM »
You should better modify the template to show the short description. Most of the abantecart users don't want to do it themselves.

For the address format, I have already entered the format in the backend as the following :
Example:
{firstname} {lastname}
{address_1}
{address_2}
{zone}
{country}

But it doesn't work with the storefront's registration screen and edit address screen.
I just want to ignore the postal code field in the registration screen and edit address screen.
Although I can modify the script to disable the verification of postal code field. But it is hard code for one country only. However, some other countries still need the postal code.

Please create separate topic for address format discussion.
Anyway address format used in new order for Order Invoice only

« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 02:13:37 AM by Basara »

Offline smallfish

• View Profile
Re: can't add product to shopping cart in chrome
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 11:37:26 AM »
But it should be applied to all the related address inputs and outputs.

You should better modify the template to show the short description. Most of the abantecart users don't want to do it themselves.

For the address format, I have already entered the format in the backend as the following :
Example:
{firstname} {lastname}
{address_1}
{address_2}
{zone}
{country}

But it doesn't work with the storefront's registration screen and edit address screen.
I just want to ignore the postal code field in the registration screen and edit address screen.
Although I can modify the script to disable the verification of postal code field. But it is hard code for one country only. However, some other countries still need the postal code.

Please create separate topic for address format discussion.
Anyway address format used in new order for Order Invoice only