Author Topic: Template 521  (Read 5168 times)

Offline artwalls

• View Profile
Template 521
« on: October 12, 2012, 03:51:49 AM »
I decided to purchase the template from algozone as the one in the basic set up is boring, couple of issues at first.
The payment method was paypal, and very slow so be warned it takes at least 12 hours to sort that (no fault of algozone)
Next issue There is a problem loading the package into abantecart direct, and after trying to do this I contacted them and they said that they know about this problem and are working on it. and offered to instal the template for me, they done this but did not follow one golden rule,BACKUP the old one first, so I went to get back in and I could not get into my site, error 404.
I went back to the control panel and had to backup the site from an old backup, and lost quite a bit of work that I had done, but in fairness I did not mind.I contacted them again and told them what had happened, so they re-installed the template and it is now working.
I am very pleased with the way algozone handled this and the template and features it has are well worth the money, however there are some minor things I am finding.
The logo is not easy to remove and insert your own, as it is with the default template and I have asked them how to do it but still waiting on the reply.
When I installed the default abantecart,,,,,a week later I had 3 error messages in the admin panel telling me this
AbanteCart engine cannot find value of language definition with key "text_login" in /home/artwalls/public_html/AbanteCart/extensions/template512/core/template512.php line 58 (rt=setting/setting). Please add it manually in this link of control panel.
Abantecart thought that that I must have refreshed the page as it was loading, but the language is there and it works, then the messages dissapeared as quick as they came.
Well the messages are back again........but the site is working
So anyone thinking of buying the add on template, its well worth the money (I have no idea about codes and stuff) so it suits a novice like me
Abantecart is also a thumbs up very easy to use and I did try at least 6 others before i tried this one. 10 out of 10

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Template 521
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 06:31:50 AM »
I had 3 error messages in the admin panel telling me this
AbanteCart engine cannot find value of language definition with key "text_login" in /home/artwalls/public_html/AbanteCart/extensions/template512/core/template512.php line 58 (rt=setting/setting). Please add it manually in this link of control panel.

These are not errors and do not cause application to fail. These indicates that for some language these definitions are not present. You can add them in System -> Localization -> Language Definitions.
If these are missing for some non-default (English) language they will be copied from English.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help