Author Topic: ******! No shipping Options are Available message  (Read 3932 times)

Offline homeydclown

• View Profile
******! No shipping Options are Available message
« on: September 14, 2015, 11:12:55 AM »
We had a new customer inform us that they could not check out their order today.  We have never had this problem with any other customers, and the test account I created months ago was still able to complete checkout, no problems. I'm not sure why this new customer is having problems suddenly.  All the shipping is set up correctly and we have all the locations added correctly.  I went into her account and checked her address, she entered it correctly. Some pictures are included, if anyone knows how to fix this I would appreciate all the help I can get.  Thanks in advance!

I just created a new account and used my new customers address details, the test account created worked just fine and I was able to check out. Not sure what the problem is then with this new account.

I am still running version 1.2.2 and have not updated.

I have read this post on the forum, it did not help me tho - http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php?topic=3871.0

« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 11:23:18 AM by homeydclown »

yonghan

Re: ******! No shipping Options are Available message
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 12:14:23 PM »
Do you get any error message? Please check the error log via your admin and post it here in case you get the error message.

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 02:28:09 PM »
because you have no shipping option for customer address (location). Check shipping extension settings (location (your pair country-zone)) and customer's address (country, zone)
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 03:42:05 AM »
Make sure your Indonesia location contain Sulawesi Utara zone.
Flat rate work on my side with correctly configured Indonesia location