Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: XAMPP, Contact + Sign-in  (Read 4737 times)

Offline zorrofes

• View Profile
XAMPP, Contact + Sign-in
« on: September 21, 2015, 02:30:35 PM »
Hello Dear Support,

Always, i'm working with the version 1.2.4 with my localhost by XAMPP.
 After lot of modification, i added now the in Setting/Mail the new server STMP.

But, when i click contact, i write Name+Email+Comment, and after clicking send, the email blocked in SMTP server.
 I did the same test with another Development like: "Magento, Prestashop" all working.

To do another test, i clicked Register to create a new account, after that. I have a message: "Your Account Has Been Created" in the website and also i received an email for confirmation:

Welcome and thank you for registering at Zorrofes!
Your account must be approved before you can login. Once approved you can log in by using your email address and password by visiting our website or at the following URL:
http://localhost/abante124/index.php?rt=account/login

Upon logging in, you will be able to access other services including reviewing past orders, printing invoices and editing your account information.

Thanks,
Zorrofes.

but when i click this link, i received like this page in my localhost: "http://demo.abantecart.com/index.php?rt=account/login", and when i tape username + Password. nothing is working.
I clicked forgot password, i receive a new password, and after writting the new password, i have always the same problem.

What is the solution, do you know another FREE SMTP working with Abantecart. Or i need to modify something in php ??

Thanks.

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: XAMPP, Contact + Sign-in
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 04:47:01 PM »
Did you check on your settings?  System > Settings >  Checkout  (approve new customers)

By reading your message  -  it would seem to indicate you have the Approve New Customers enabled.  If so -  you have to approve them before they can log in.

Your account must be approved before you can login. Once approved you can log in

Approve New Customers : Don't allow new customer to login until their account has been approved by store owner. Once approved customers will receive a confirmation e-mail

Lee

Offline zorrofes

• View Profile
Re: XAMPP, Contact + Sign-in
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 09:49:11 PM »
Did you check on your settings?  System > Settings >  Checkout  (approve new customers)

By reading your message  -  it would seem to indicate you have the Approve New Customers enabled.  If so -  you have to approve them before they can log in.

Your account must be approved before you can login. Once approved you can log in

Approve New Customers : Don't allow new customer to login until their account has been approved by store owner. Once approved customers will receive a confirmation e-mail

Lee

Thank you llegrand, my problem about new account is solved, but about :"content/contact". No solution yet.

Thanks.