Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: HTML Formatting and Mail Menu Page  (Read 3672 times)

Offline davezub

• View Profile
HTML Formatting and Mail Menu Page
« on: September 30, 2015, 05:06:12 AM »
Recently converted from opencart and I'm running 1.2.4 with a few products as a test. My site can be previewed here bearcreekrec.org/ab/ Two issues, none major:

First one is when I go to System | Settings | Mail I get a 404 error. Strange all other system menu items work fine, just the mail. The workaround is just to use all settings.

Second one is that formatting such as bullets, highlighting, etc... are lost when published. This happens in html blocks, and the Welcome Message (see image below). I saw one other post on this one but no resolution.  This happens in all browsers. Cache has been entries on the browsers and via AbanteCart

Thanks for a great product

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: HTML Formatting and Mail Menu Page
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 05:46:49 AM »
Regarding mail error this is problem with your server configuration please read http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,3531.msg15183.html#msg15183

About formatting some styles may be overridden by template css styles so they will not display. In editor click source mode and format your html with inline css like in this example http://www.w3schools.com/css/tryit.asp?filename=trycss_howto_inline

Offline davezub

• View Profile
Re: HTML Formatting and Mail Menu Page
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 06:47:47 AM »
Thanks,

Modified the style.css so I don't have to do inline. I have Arvixe for host and their support sucks so I will live with the mail menu option issue. Appreciate quick response.