Author Topic: No data imported after importing.  (Read 6317 times)

Offline denagpam

• View Profile
No data imported after importing.
« on: October 16, 2012, 01:52:53 AM »
Yes, You know I can not believe that importing daa in AbanteCart cart is not simple as I imagine. Can you tell me how to import data correctly?

I don't know the exact value of each column in the .csv data. There are
  • [0][0],
  • [0][1], and so on. What does it mean?

Can you tell me whether the data I attach is correct or not? I have repeated the values so that the values of
  • [0][0] and
  • [0][1] are the same......

Hope for your answer.

Thanks.

Offline andrew.mikhailyk

• View Profile
Re: No data imported after importing.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 11:39:53 AM »
Hello.

How do you get data for import?

I've noticed that you provide category_id in your data but don't provide "action" parameter.
By default this means that you will perform UPDATE query.
Maybe problem is that you are trying to update rows in database that are not exist.
If you need to add something into database with import you have to add column "action" with value "insert" in each row.
Or you can simply remove category_id from imported data. In that case script will autoincrement IDs in table.

Offline denagpam

• View Profile
Re: No data imported after importing.
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 08:21:14 PM »
Hello.

How do you get data for import?

I've noticed that you provide category_id in your data but don't provide "action" parameter.
By default this means that you will perform UPDATE query.
Maybe problem is that you are trying to update rows in database that are not exist.
If you need to add something into database with import you have to add column "action" with value "insert" in each row.
Or you can simply remove category_id from imported data. In that case script will autoincrement IDs in table.

Yes I get the data after exporting it and fortunately, I have imported those data in correct manner.

Cheers.