Author Topic: Would like to know what two buttons are at top left of Admin screen  (Read 3564 times)

Offline browneyedgirl

• View Profile
Hello,

I am fairly new to AbanteCart.  when I log into admin,  I see the following buttons on the left hand side. Two questions:

1) What are these buttons for?    Moving them to the right  does not lead to any noticeable difference in the displayl/  Hovering over the buttons does not provide any indication as to what they are.
2) i presume the current states as shown in the pic is "off",  Sliding to the right changes them to "orange" which suggests the option is "on?"

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Would like to know what two buttons are at top left of Admin screen
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 11:35:24 AM »
these are attach/detach controls that allow sections of the screen to remain attached to the entire display for scrolling purposes,  or detach some sections so that they either remain static while the rest of the page scrolls, or scrolls independently of another section.

The top one controls the header on Admin.   in the white position -  the header remains attached to the page and will scroll up off the page when you use the vertical scroll.  In the orange position it is detached from the page,  and remains visible when you use the vertical scroll.

the lower one controls how the menu on the left column acts.  In the white position it remains attached to the page for scrolling.   In the orange position it detaches and allows you to scroll the grid independently and the menu column independently.

These are most useful control when working on smaller screens or long grid display.

Lee

Offline browneyedgirl

• View Profile
Re: Would like to know what two buttons are at top left of Admin screen
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 11:54:11 AM »
Thank you very much for the detailed reply.  Much appreciated!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile