Author Topic: RESOLVED: Form with uploaded file is emailed but without attachment  (Read 3452 times)

Offline browneyedgirl

• View Profile
Hello,

I have created a new form where one of the fields is of type "file".   When I click submit on the form, I get an email with all of the other information but the file is not attached? (not sure if it is supposed to be attached in the email or whether it is uploaded to my file system.

On the form creation page - the field:   "Upload directory name (admin/system/upload/) is set to "admin/QuoteRequest".  (I  assumed this is where the file would be stored.   (I created a  directory called "QuoteRequest" in the admin dir.)

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? I am using version 12.4. with the default template and am currently in maintenance mode.
(note I  also have a max filesize of 10 mb) configured for this field - The file I uploaded was only 2 mb.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 04:18:37 PM by browneyedgirl »

Offline browneyedgirl

• View Profile
Re: RESOLVED: Form with uploaded file is emailed but without attachment
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 04:22:29 PM »
Please ignore -request - I left the "Upload directory name (admin/system/upload/)" field blank and it seems to be working now.
I guess I had a bad directory or maybe it was just looking for a single directory name instead of a path.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: RESOLVED: Form with uploaded file is emailed but without attachment
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 02:14:25 AM »
Please ignore -request - I left the "Upload directory name (admin/system/upload/)" field blank and it seems to be working now.
I guess I had a bad directory or maybe it was just looking for a single directory name instead of a path.

Maybe you have not permission to create new folders. Try to create this folder manually via FTP