Author Topic: AbanteCart as a quoting solution  (Read 4628 times)

Offline svsanchez

• View Profile
AbanteCart as a quoting solution
« on: October 23, 2015, 01:17:37 PM »
Hello AbanteCart community

I have a customer who doesn't want to sell his products online, but only show them and let his customers chose the products they are interested in, so that he receives a list of these products and he can quote them by mail. Since in the begining he said he wanted to sell online I showed him AbanteCart and he liked it very much, and he wants to use AbanteCart but without all the shopping process, meaning that:

1. Prices should not appear on the site
2. No need of shipping options
3. No need of payment options

Is there a way to deactivate all those options so that AbanteCart only allows people to add to cart without showing prices and asking for shipping and payment options, showing instead immediately the checkout page with the list of products to be quoted?

If doing this would require coding, would someone be able to do this and how much would it cost?

Thank you!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: AbanteCart as a quoting solution
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 03:03:10 AM »
Hello.

You can disable products for shipping. Put Require Shipping setting to off for all your products. This will force AbanteCart to skip shipping at checkout.
Regarding payment you can Rename text for the Cash on Delivery payment option so customers go trough checkout without payment.
For the prices I think this require some code modifications.