Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Problem with contact us  (Read 6280 times)

Offline mikolalv123

• View Profile
Problem with contact us
« on: October 23, 2012, 03:13:23 AM »
Hello,
I have one question. I have installed AbanteCart and faced one issue with contact us page. I have installed additional language pack and can see that contact us page in this language missing Text, such as First Name, e-mail... So the only thing i see is forms for text. Can somebody give me a tip how this can be fixed?

Offline mikolalv123

• View Profile
Re: Problem with contact us
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 04:25:24 AM »
I was able to load missing languages from English. But now on another language page i have incorrect language and I am not able to change it in language definitions. Is there another way how i can change it ? May be DB ?

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Problem with contact us
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 08:18:44 AM »
Contact us form is based on flexy form concept that we have.  Unfortunately, we do not have interface in admin to change forms yet. This is currently in development and will be available as extension in 1-2 weeks

You can change language values directly in the tables ac_form_descriptions  and  ac_field_descriptions

If you want to clone missing values from any other language,  you can run clone tool under language edit page.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help