Author Topic: session save path is not writable for version 1.2.5  (Read 11907 times)

Offline emanuelben616

• View Profile
session save path is not writable for version 1.2.5
« on: November 30, 2015, 11:03:35 AM »
Hi All
      So i keep getting this message  session save path is not writable error I wanted to know what do i do to fix it. I have the newest version of AbanteCart Cart 1.2.5.
Thank you!

Offline emanuelben616

• View Profile
Re: session save path is not writable for version 1.2.5
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 11:18:14 AM »
So on order details under sales in order when i click on that it goes to the home page of my website. I guess thats one of the reason it says "incorrect config.php file permissions" or session save path is not writable.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 04:17:54 AM »
Hi All
      So i keep getting this message  session save path is not writable error I wanted to know what do i do to fix it. I have the newest version of AbanteCart Cart 1.2.5.
Thank you!

Hello. Try this solution http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,4222.msg18433.html#msg18433
Or contact with your hosting support they know how to fix this on server side.

Offline moebius

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 01:48:26 PM »
Hi All
Thank you!

Hello. Try this solution http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,4222.msg18433.html#msg18433
Or contact with your hosting support they know how to fix this on server side.

Reached out to my host provider already: Per their determination, it's a script issue:
"I am sorry to hear about the problems you've experienced with your website! It looks like your script is mistakenly reporting that the /tmp directory is not writeable, but I have confirmed that it is writeable to your user. Unfortunately, this does appear to be a bug in the script rather than any issues on our servers, so I would suggest that you contact the authors of the script or your developer regarding this."

I  looked at the other discussion, seems to all come back to this.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 12:02:03 AM »
Hello.
Thank you for your reply. Can you please post full error text you get in log? Also we want to know session.save_path value inside of your phpinfo output (click button "phpinfo" on system->settings->system page) and post it here.

Offline emanuelben616

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 03:23:20 PM »
warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2 mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'ab13525_nickname'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in <b>/home4/ab13525/public_htmlcore/database/mysql.php</b> on line <b>46</b>
App Error: AbanteCart core v.1.2.5 Your server is unable to create a session necessary for AbanteCart functionality. Check logs for exact error details and contact your hosting support administrator to resolve this error. in /home4/ab13525/public_html/core/helper/system_check.php on line 429

Is this what your looking for: Resource Library Upload Max File Size, kB 1600 This value can not exceed your php.ini setting (<= 8M)

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 01:56:57 AM »
App Error: AbanteCart core v.1.2.5 Your server is unable to create a session necessary for AbanteCart functionality. Check logs for exact error details and contact your hosting support administrator to resolve this error. in /home4/ab13525/public_html/core/helper/system_check.php on line 429

Hello. Looks like this problem covered in this topic http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,4242.msg18573.html#msg18573

Offline emanuelben616

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 11:27:20 AM »
Hi thank you
So i have changed the permission.
2 things i don't understand 1)what do you mean by the 444?
2) I don't know where (click button "phpinfo" on system->settings->system page) is. Can you help me locate it?

yonghan

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 09:08:31 PM »
Hi,
1. You need change the file permission by login into your cpanel in order to change the file permission. Here's a tutorial: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/cpanel/file_permissions.htm.
2. You can access that via admin panel.

Hope it helps.

Offline emanuelben616

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2015, 10:30:48 AM »
Thanks for the help. I did that, but i still get that message to change permission and when I'm checking peoples orders in the back store and i click order details, it takes me to my store, and it says AbanteCart cart not running properly please contact your server provider for help. how do i fix that when i sick order details from the back store it goes to the my store?

yonghan

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2015, 11:58:23 AM »
Hi,
You can disable system check via admin-settings-system-system check as described here: http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/settings/system.html
As for the redirecting to storefront from the order details page, here is the fix by abantecart: http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,4223.msg18401.html#msg18401

Offline emanuelben616

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2015, 03:51:17 PM »
thank you very much for that fix the order detail problem.
 What is it should i post from php.info page?