Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: I have alignment issues with all product pages  (Read 3007 times)

Offline askwess

• View Profile
I have alignment issues with all product pages
« on: January 22, 2016, 03:58:43 AM »
Hi,

note i run on a slightly older version of Abantecart which i cannot update due to file editing etc. but this is not my issue:

I had a full working website everything aligned perfectly for over 4 months. Then my site got an error the other day a would not load - related to my hosting provider updating PHP on their server so im told; after 4 hours they fixed this but when the site loaded i have a white bar at the top of every page like a margin, the search box is all messed up. and the worth thing is on every product page the alignment seems to be really messed up for example the additional product pictures are hidden under the main image etc.

can someone please help? i have been updated from php 5.2 to 5.3 not sure what they changed to get it working and inturn causing this error

website is lewisleigh.co.uk and an example of a product page is lewisleigh.co.uk/jasmine

any help would be great as i love abantecart

Thanks

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I have alignment issues with all product pages
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 06:54:59 AM »
Hello.

First login to your admin and clear all caches. Then check your storefront and look for issues. In case they are still here go back to Admin and check for errors the AbanteCart error log and post here