Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Blurb field in Bullet Points  (Read 6008 times)

Offline aw_yt

• View Profile
Blurb field in Bullet Points
« on: January 21, 2016, 07:20:37 AM »
Hello,

How can we customize template so that it shows blurb in bullet points? I have experience with coding but i am new to AbanteCart and its structure. Any help in this regard would be appreciated.
Also, i have removed blurb to show up on the main page or categories page so sole purpose of blurb for me is to show product features in bullet points on a single product page. So anyway blurb field can read the tags of bullet points?

It is first time i am using this AbanteCart cart for my client and i would say i am impressed.

Regards

Offline aw_yt

• View Profile
Re: Blurb field in Bullet Points
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 08:49:00 AM »
Ok i have managed to get the visual editor for blurb field, same as for description but the field doesnt figure it as html and render it instead it displays it as a simple text field!
What i mean is if i put in bullet points then it will show the tags instead of rendering it.

Offline aw_yt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 10:24:56 AM »
alas! i have resolved the issue and i tried to post here the solution but it keeps asking me to remove links whereas i don't have any in the post i was doing just some code to show how i did it. Anyways, if anybody needs help, message me and it ll be my pleasure to help.
Thank you to creators and anyone who tried to help
Regards
-YT

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 02:56:58 AM »
Hi
You can post links by breaking it with spaces for example http://docs.abantecart.com/ to http ://docs. abantecart.com/