Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: PayPal USD  (Read 4848 times)

Offline svsanchez

• View Profile
PayPal USD
« on: January 26, 2016, 01:54:56 AM »
As most of you know, Paypal doesn't accept most of the currencies in the world, so setting up an online store without being able to convert the amounts into USD before sending them to Paypal is a big problem if you wish to use AbanteCart. However, after "natdroid" suggested this was an easy fix with the extension "PayPal USD" I decided to use AbanteCart for my new online store. The extension "PayPal USD" only costs US $10... but the problem is that there's no information on how to set it up, i doesn't even says how to get help to make it work.

I installed PayPal USD via the admin and activated it. I also had Paypal standart activated. Made a test buy, and the amount was sent to Paypal without converting it. So what should have been US $30 was considered by Paypal as US $231.

I deactivated Paypal standart and left PayPal USD as the only payment option. Tried to make a new test buy, but AbanteCart said there was an error: "Payment gateway required" or something similar to that.

Since this is my first experience with AbanteCart and don't know where to ask for help with extensions, could someone also tell me how to ask the makers of PayPal USD to help me get this to work?

OR, if someone already uses it, I would greatly appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: PayPal USD
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 05:39:50 AM »
Hello.

Please contact with extension developer via Marketplace comments page https://marketplace.abantecart.com/index.php?rt=product/product/comments&product_id=303