Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Unable to upgrade from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1- Error: Can't find config-file package.xml  (Read 6351 times)

Offline scorpbond

• BlackPantherInternational
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther International Shopping Portal
I am Unable to upgrade from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1- Error: Can't find config-file package.xml

error showing  Error: Can't find config-file package.xml inside package. Probably package is broken. Structure of package error.

Please provide me that config file package.xml and let me know location directory where to upload or past.
Please Help me out

Regards.
Abhinav Mishra
For: BlackPantherInternational

Offline webdevmerc

• View Profile
You can download the package from the google drive in the link here:
http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/upgrade/manual.html

Maybe save the copy locally to your machine and install that upgrade extension directly instead.

Offline scorpbond

• BlackPantherInternational
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther International Shopping Portal
In that process 5th point is "Run modified upgrade.sql

Finally run modified upgrade.sql file in MySQL (command line, phpMyAdmin or other )
"

I do not know how to run modified upgrade.sql in MySQL (command line, phpMyAdmin or other )

Other then this can't I get the missing   file  config-file package.xml    so i directly upload and it fix the error
Regards.
Abhinav Mishra
For: BlackPantherInternational

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I do not know how to run modified upgrade.sql in MySQL (command line, phpMyAdmin or other )

Hello. You can run .sql files in the PhpMyadmin utility available in almost all hostings CPanel
https://www.a2hosting.com/kb/cpanel/cpanel-database-features/phpmyadmin-and-phppgadmin#Accessing-phpMyAdmin-in-cPanel