Author Topic: Enquiry On FREE Shipping & Weight Based Shipping Extension  (Read 3382 times)

Offline mykidz

• View Profile
Enquiry On FREE Shipping & Weight Based Shipping Extension
« on: February 27, 2016, 07:02:06 AM »
Hi! I had choose weight based shipping for my shopping cart. In addition, I also installed FREE Shipping extension for purchase above RM 200 for 1 zone (There are 2 zones, the free shipping only applicable for 1 zone only).

But when I do the testing for purchase above RM 200.00, 2 shipping method appeared at the checkout for customer to choose. How do I set them to be auto select?   I mean instead of appear both weight shipping method & FREE Shipping, it auto select the FREE Shipping method instead - Actually, at the FREE Shipping setting I already choose auto select - refer to the attachment.

Or do I have to also set up for "Run Order" at the bottom of FREE Shipping setting? But I have no idea how to do it....

Hope anyone could advice me. TQ in advance  :)

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Enquiry On FREE Shipping & Weight Based Shipping Extension
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 02:50:15 AM »
Hello.
Autoselect work only when you have one shipping. If you set up several shippings they all listed for customers.
For the Free Shipping and Zones. Did you see it available for all other zones too?