Author Topic: System Not Working  (Read 4671 times)

Offline kenwvs

• View Profile
System Not Working
« on: April 16, 2016, 09:28:41 PM »
I have 2 instances of AbanteCart on my computer.  One instance has all of my inventory items on it, but it wont load properly anymore, hence the second copy.  I am hoping someone can take a look at my set up and determine if I can retrieve my inventory.

centralalbertamedia.ca/shop is the location of the inventory listing

centralalbertamedia.ca/ecommerce is the location working properly but none of my inventory or settings are on this one. 

If possible I would like to use the one with the inventory listings in it.

If you would like to help me out let me know and I will get you some access to my db.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 10:22:47 PM by kenwvs »

yonghan

Re: System Not Working
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 08:14:47 AM »
Hi, did you edit any core file? I just opened http://centralalbertamedia.ca/shop/. Seems that you missed < as the opening tag in the index.php file within the root folder. It should be <?php instead of ?php. Please check it. Hope it helps.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 08:17:06 AM by handoyo »

Offline kenwvs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 10:42:56 AM »
I have fixed this error but I still have the same issue.  Should I quit tryin to fix this and just use the other site and redo the customizing and input the inventory again?

yonghan

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 12:15:02 AM »
Hi,

Please open you error log, copy the error message and attach them here so we can see what's causing the error.

Offline kenwvs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 02:31:17 AM »
can u advise where I would go to find the error log.  not sure if it will show up in the error log.

yonghan

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 02:45:09 AM »
I'm pretty sure that it will show up in the error log. For alternative you can open your file manager via cpanel, then open the
system-logs-error.txt.