Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Product image not aligned on Tablet sized display - image sizes wrong?  (Read 3812 times)

Offline moosehound

• View Profile
Hi,

I'm sure it's just my image sizes or something simple I've overlooked BUT can anyone point me in the right direction for this issue?  My product images are just fine on a Laptop/PC or on a mobile devices BUT put it on an iPad/Tablet and the image bleeds over in to the description text (see pic).

it doesnt' happen with the demo images so that's why I presume it's something to do with my product image sizes which are roughly 1555px. x 1166px.

Thanks kindly.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.

What is your AbanteCart version? Image size can be controlled in Admin > Settings > Appearance and with CSS rules on some screens.
Try to inspect image when browser window have same width with your Tablet

Offline moosehound

• View Profile
Hi,

Sorry should have said it's the latest release of the cart software 1.2.7 - will check that now thanks.

Offline moosehound

• View Profile
Yup that's got in under control -  just a shame that the full page image has to suffer (had to drop from 380 to 335 width) as a result of that overall change :(

Thanks for the help :D