Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Error -Load missing language data, and export files via System/Data/Import-Expor  (Read 3196 times)

Offline aganzorig

• View Profile
I have just installed AbanteCart 3 days ago, and I am currently in the learning stage.

I have tried to do the following actions within the admin panel of AbanteCart, and I didn't succeed:

1) Language loading via System/Localization/Languages/Load missing language data. It loaded and suddenly crushed. Don't know the reason and how to fix it.
2) Tried to export files via System/Data/Import-Export. When I choose tables and their content to be exported, as well as ID range (I tried all variations, e.g: 1-99; 0-1000; a-z, etc.), and file formats, the system gives me immediate error message "Error during export! Please check errors report." Again, I don't know the reason and how to fix it.
3) Other errors, all recorded in my error log.

I would really appreciate if you could help me or could refer me to related info or people to solve those, and other issues.

Kind regards,

Ganzorig.

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I wonder if there is something missing on your server or some permissions are not set correctly.
Can you share your log extract?
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett