Author Topic: Troubles with modifying the customer's account page  (Read 4614 times)

Offline iron

• View Profile
Troubles with modifying the customer's account page
« on: May 28, 2016, 11:18:08 AM »
Hello guys!
Got a little troubles with modifying the customer's account page.
1. When mouse is over any icon on account page, we see pop-ups with name of this icon. e.g. "Edit account details" or "Change password" and so (Pict.1). But this not work with Notifications subscribtion icon (second from right). And it's not named in account menu on right side, just a horn sign, and no name (Pict.2). I've checked the /AbanteCart/storefront/view/default/template/pages/account/account.tpl file carefully, and the Language Definitions in Admin panel (Pict.3). I see in account.tpl is $text_my_notifications, but text_notifications in Language definitions, perhaps it's the reason? Tried to change, still didn't find the right decision.
2. How to add/remove items in account menu on right side (Pict.2)?

Did someone solved similar?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Troubles with modifying the customer's account page
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 09:47:33 AM »
Tip: enable template debug in System > Settings > System to see what controller and template used in the block

Offline iron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 03:29:38 AM »
Tip: enable template debug in System > Settings > System to see what controller and template used in the block

Did it and see that I was on right way, but still didn't solve this.
Am I the only who don't see that Notifications word in menu on account page? So strange.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 05:15:03 AM »
Hello.

Something is missing or modified in your setup. So every time you change language definitions especially in language .xml files please clear AbanteCart cache. If some definitions missed you can add them manually for example missed notification popup text is Language Definition - section: Storefront, key: ext_my_notifications, value: Notifications (or any)

Add new Language definitions in Admin > System > Localization > Language Definitions