Author Topic: abantecart  (Read 3567 times)

Offline NitroSat

• View Profile
abantecart
« on: June 07, 2016, 12:56:51 PM »
extension of payment more used in Brazil is called mercadopago.com

I believe that with the help of abantecard developers to develop this exteção payment for the currency "Real Brazil" growth abantecard grow in a big way in the Brazilian market, as most marketers online shops are seeking to make use of prestashop, OpenCard and wordpress-Woocomerce ease of payment extension of use using the most widely used pagameto module called xxxmercadopagoxcomxbr before Paypal

method

the MercadoPago API

We offer a robust and flexible API so you can integrate MercadoPago the best way that suits your business.

What is?

It is an Application Programming Interface (Application Programming Interface) that allows you to exchange information with our platform.

How it works?

You can request information on payment or your account balance for example, using HTTP (similarly to a browser).

For example: "I want to know my account balance"

For this, you should go to:

xxxxx://apixmercadopagoxcom/users/SEU_ID_DE_USUARIO/mercadopago_account/balance?access_token=SEU_TOKEN_DE_ACCESO
And get an answer like this:

{
    "User_id": SEU_ID_DE_USUARIO,
    "TOTAL_AMOUNT": 1000,
    "Available_balance": 1000,
}
How can I use the APIs in my application?

Make a call to the previous programming language that you use in your platform and receive the response with the data.

We have a set of tools to assist with their integration, including SDKs, modules for e-commerce platforms and OpenSource applications for testing.

If you want to know more about the architecture of our APIs, you can find information on design considerations.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 09:29:59 PM by abantecart »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: abantecart
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 01:16:04 AM »
Hello.

Check how other payment extensions work in AbanteCart