Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Contact Us not showing in Context menu  (Read 4343 times)

Offline Thumper

• View Profile
Contact Us not showing in Context menu
« on: June 23, 2016, 10:34:33 PM »
I just installed AbanteCart without the sample data. It was actually a second installation after I had some issues with the first installation. With the first installation I DID install with the sample data and had no issues with the Contact Us form and content.

My issue with this second installation is that the Contact Us link is showing in the Content Menu but it is not showing in the Content Manager. The issue I have with this is that the "Contact Us" page only shows the company name, address and phone numbers but I can't get the "Contact Us" form in there. Since it doesn't show in the Content Menu, I can't link the form to the Layout for the Contact Us Title in the Content Manager.

I have attached three images which show the Contact Us link, the Content Menu and the Contact Us page. The Contact Us page has been redacted but that's all that shows on the page. There is no Contact Us form.

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Contact Us not showing in Context menu
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 11:02:40 PM »
The contact us FORM  on the footer is a FORM.  Look in Design > Form Manager

Offline Thumper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 08:26:59 AM »
Yes...I understand that it's a form. But I'm asking how I can get the form onto the Contact Us page? With all the other content information (About Us, Privacy Policy, Return Policy, etc.) I can apply a form in the Layout tab of the Content Manager. My problem is that Contact Us is NOT in the Content Manager as a choice! I even tried adding a new Contact Us item in the Content Manager but I then ended up with two "Contact Us" links.

I'm asking where in the Content Manager, or elsewhere, is the Contact Us  content so I can work with it?

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 11:57:21 AM »
and I did tell you - Design > Form Manager

see attachment for a visual

Offline Thumper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 03:52:58 PM »
Lee...See my personal message to you.

Offline Thumper